It’s one day of the year when reliable customers knock on your door!
But this year, it’s different.
COVID-19 has reduced or eliminated Halloween customary door-to-door canvassing. Bad!
Most of the time, I write articles every year and tell sponsors how Halloween is a great opportunity to promote your program.
- Post a sign outside your home stating that you are a caregiver and that you have opportunities: “Sally’s Day Care – Preschool Openings”
- Have a children’s evening party in your program
- Have an open door for fraudulent parents who may know other parents of minor children
- Invite hypocrites to your home to get their candy
- Have business showers available for interested parents
- Put your business card in a children’s candy bag
But all of this is in doubt this year as many are planning not to send their children out or to distribute sweets at home. While this is a shame, it is something that should be seriously considered in light of the epidemic we are all in.
So, what are you planning on Halloween this year?
Tom Copeland – www.tomcopelandblog.com
Categories: Records & Taxes