1. Pregnancy pillow. Mozama. I don’t know anyone who didn’t like their pregnancy pillow. There are so many types and styles, so choose wisely – seek advice from friends or check out comments on Amazon.
2. Exercise ball. This is great for being on delivery (office or home) and is a great tool to use during childbirth. They make good seating for the baby after birth and birth, too.
3. Pregnancy magazine. If you have never shot one you owe it to yourself to give it a try. Once again, there is a lot you can do with the styles you choose.
4. Prenatal yoga or Pilates classes gift certification. Specialized pregnancy training, such as yoga and Pilates, offers many benefits during pregnancy. Make sure gift givers know the names of the studios near you.
5. Childbirth, child care, and breastfeeding books. Yes, we love The Official Lamaze Guide: Reproductive Confidence, Pregnancy, Childbirth, and Infant and it is a very good choice. Caring for a child, check Baby Book. A Final Mousebook for Answers is a lover of breastfeeding tips.
6. Pictures of motherhood. If you know someone who likes to give great gifts (or a group to join), this is a great option.
7. Women’s clothing. Gift cards to your favorite place of maternity clothes are perfect for pregnancy!
8. Food or cleaning. Pregnancy is exhausting. Providing other foods or cleansing services helps you to be more relaxed, well-nourished, and ready for birth. Gift cards are also appreciated.
9. Gift card for pedicure or massage. Well, obviously.
10. Reproductive education. This is a precious gift, but it is worth it. You can buy gift cards that go to another part of your class, too.
11. Doula services. As a delivery class, doula is one of the most valuable yet valuable gifts. Maybe friends will get you on a doula. If not, even a portion of the money donated helps!
12. Skincare product. If you have a favorite type of ointment or skin care product, put it on the list you want! Skin care for most people is personal and direct – all kinds of perfumes or perfumes can end up in the trash. Make sure gift givers know what you like!
What gifts could you add to this list?