Did you know that there are women who are pregnant but do not know they are pregnant? Absolutely! An unexplained pregnancy is a rare occurrence because it is not uncommon, however, many women still get pregnant. Studies have shown that in 1 out of every 475 pregnancies, an undiagnosed pregnancy occurs, and most pregnant women do not know until 20 weeks.
What is a Poor Pregnancy?
A miscarriage, also called a miscarriage is a condition that occurs when a woman is unaware that she is pregnant, up to mid-pregnancy and sometimes even after childbirth or birth. This is often characterized by a lack of pregnancy symptoms and a pseudo menstrual cycle.
Here are 5 sure facts about Dangerous Pregnancy that you need to know;
Cryptic Pregnancy is a Pregnancy that goes undetected
Abdominal pain is a type of pregnancy in which the mother does not forget that she is pregnant, because she does not get the usual symptoms of pregnancy such as nausea, vomiting, headaches or illness; it also produces fake blood that makes her feel pregnant. Also, when a mother is overweight, she may not realize she is pregnant, especially if she does not feel any signs of pregnancy.
RELATED POST: Top Symptoms of Pregnancy No One Should Ignore
One in every 475 women is pregnant and Unconscious
Numerous studies on unintended pregnancies have shown that for every 475 pregnancies, one mother is undiagnosed.
There Is No Explicit Reason For Poor Pregnancy, Although Some Can Help
There is no known cause for an unexplained pregnancy in a woman, although there are other possible causes for a pregnant woman. Some of the most common causes of miscarriage include;
- Presence of pregnancy symptoms: If a woman does not have symptoms of pregnancy, it may make her unaware that she is pregnant, and then she is pregnant.
- Stomach problems: When a mother has a miscarriage for many years, she may sometimes forget about the possibility of pregnancy and childbirth, and sometimes, there may be an unexplained pregnancy.
- Regular use of birth control pills: Birth control pills do not guarantee 100 percent that you will not get pregnant. Continuous use of birth control pills may make you less likely to be pregnant, which is a miscarriage.
- Irregular menstruation: When a woman has a regular menstrual cycle, she may see any changes in the menstrual cycle as “normal”, which may make her unaware of when she is pregnant.
- No feeling of baby movement: If the mother does not feel the movement of the baby, and does not have any other signs of pregnancy, it may lead her to believe that she is not pregnant, which is unknown to her, and an unexplained pregnancy.
- Depression: Depression can also lead to unexplained pregnancies. Depression has a profound effect on hormones, so when a woman passes through a highway, she may be able to confuse pregnancy symptoms, making her unaware that she is pregnant.
- Mental Health: There are a few occasions when mental illness can lead a person to admit that she is pregnant.
- Weight loss: Perimenopause can cause hormonal imbalances, thus leading to an unexplained pregnancy.
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS): Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) can lead to hormonal imbalances, which can lead to ovulation, resulting in abnormal pregnancy.
Complications Can Be Caused By Poor Pregnancy
When a woman has a secret pregnancy, she is always unaware that she is pregnant, which makes her reluctant to go to the hospital for long-term care and this can lead to complications during childbirth. Studies show that babies born prematurely can be born prematurely or thin.
Stomach upset can be prevented
You can prevent cryptic pregnancy from occurring by looking for symptoms. Although, it is often difficult to detect, but symptoms such as abnormal menstruation, pain or changes in the abdomen or pelvis, especially during sexual intercourse, are a sign of cyptic pregnancy. If this happens, it is best to consult your gynecologist for a checkup.
Awareness plays a vital role in determining pregnancy. Now that you know about cryptic pregnancy, it will be good for others to find out and it starts with sharing information.